Your "go-to" go-getter masks are here! Our 2-ply washable and breathable masks can be used to help guard against bacteria and virus spread. Insert a filter for added protection within the built-in filter pocket. Our drawstring ear loops prevent behind-the-ear discomfort.
Each mask include (1) PM2.5 Five layers activated carbon filter.
Colors Available: White, Blue, Hot Pink, Money Green, Golden Yellow
Unisex / One Size
Drawstring ear loops
- Soft and breathe well.
- It is comfortable enough not to rub your face, suitable to wear anytime.
- Suitable for wearing indoor household and outdoor travel, hospital, train, airport, street, and any other public places.
- Ideal for protecting you from Dust, Germs, Flu, Allergies, Fog, Smoke, Pollution, Ash, Pollen, Crafts, Gardening, Travel, Anonymity.
- Washable Reusable Mask.
- Made of cotton/vinyl
- Stretchy adjustable ear loops for a more appropriate fit and less ear irritation.
CARBON FILTER FEATURES:
- 2 layers of non-woven fabric 2 layers of melt blown cloth 1 layer of activated carbon cloth
- High-quality materials: Made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth, 5 layers filter system effectively keep away a range of airborne contaminants.
- Wide applications: Activated Carbon Filter anti airborne particles dust, smoke, pollution, ash, gardening pollen and so on, suitable for most occasions.
*Item not eligible for return
Pre-order dates: August 21-September 4
Shipping for pre-orders will begin the week of September 14th
REQUIRED LABEL INFORMATION: This product has not been FDA cleared or approved. The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.